A leading banking and financial service company that provides Trade Processing outsourcing services wants to use Splunk to monitor Trade Processing Systems for efficient trade reconciliation. In addition, it helps customers optimize their internal processes through transparency of its OMS capabilities — a fact that can drive significant growth in the business.
- Trade conversions/Trade flow tracked across several distributed Hubs/Sub-systems
- Manual reconciliation efforts – unable to quickly aggregate, correlate, analyze data from multiple systems and sources in a timely manner.
- No single unified view of failed transactions and trade transaction flows
- Multiple paths/trade flows across distributed sub-systems based on the trade transactions.
- Exclusive Trade tracking/monitoring dashboard that tracks each and every trade to quickly identify failed trades.
- Faster resolution time (MTTR): Troubleshooting made easy by pin-pointing failed trade, and failed sub-systems for quicker resolutions
- Metrics benchmarking for performance improvements: Trade travel duration between subsystems for each trade
- Reduced cycle time and total cost for reconciliation
- Single pane of view depicting the trade processing flows for thousands of trades across multiple sub-systems/Hubs.
- The operations team can refer to a single UI to analyze trade failures and accelerate the trade reconciliation process.
Monitored Systems/Data Sources: Trade Processing Sub Systems
Users: Operations Team
Product: Splunk Enterprise