A prominent shipping group company that delivers services & solutions to the global maritime industry reached out to Positka for upgrading their Endpoint Security. With 60 years of experience in the Australian maritime sector, they have emerged as the market leader in ship control with services including Ship Management, Technical Support, Crew Management & Marine Logistics, commanding a significant presence in the industry today.
The shipping group company was using outdated EDR which is incapable of protecting against modern-day ransomware and malware attacks. They needed a Unified Console from where all their endpoint devices can be monitored while also doing behavior-based protection against known and unknown vulnerabilities. For further upgrades, they wanted to replace their EDR With SentinelOne in the Singapore regional office.
The deployment of 150 SentinelOne Agents was carried out on more than 15 ships located across the APAC and EU regions. The process was made easy through the use of existing platform software, and despite limited network bandwidth availability, all endpoint agents were successfully deployed and configured. To further enhance endpoint security, firewall control, and device control rules were enabled, providing an additional layer of protection.
- Unified endpoint and manageability visibility through SentinelOne Management Console
- SentinelOne Offered behavior-based AI monitoring
- With SentinelOne, it protects against file-less and Memory based ransomware attacks.
- AI integration ensures threats are discovered in a timely manner which reduces the effects of ransomware and phishing attacks
- Identify and mitigate any anomalies and support compliance in a fraction of the time it took before.