The leading insurance provider was in search of a Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) solution that would help them manage their vast amounts of customer data. With so many customers and different types and sizes of transactions occurring every day, the company knew that it needed a powerful digital archive to ensure compliance with safe storage regulations.
Due to the lack of visibility into the database activities, their critical assets and customer data were always at risk of a potential Data breach.
- Based on IBM Guardium:
- Implement DAM Solutions in a customer environment.
- Monitor a number of key critical databases.
- Multiple use cases for monitored databases
- Develop the reports for the use cases
- 9 use cases implemented
- 8 reports were established, including VA and Compliance Reports.
- As a result of the use case implementation, the insurance organization had:
- Visibility over the internal database activities.
- Control over the activities and better anomaly detection.